Total Pageviews

Friday, August 21, 2020

Another August Friday ...

 


August is past the midpoint. It's supposed to warm up a bit.  I'm glad, the bugs are revving up as bad as the ragweed.   Even without COVID, this would've been a weird Summer.  The weather & light were off, it was more like a hot Autumn. 

Still trying to figure what, if anything, will happen on my birthday.  I don't mind if it gets postponed, but I'd like it to be in the month.  That may not be possible.   I'm really sick of people making this corona situation last longer than it should have.

My telemedicine appointment went fine.  I forgot to post about that yesterday.   We have shopping in a bit.  There's some things we want to look at.  That's about as far as our plans go so far today.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment