Total Pageviews

Friday, July 3, 2020

Fostemsavir


This piece details Fostemsavir, sold as Rukobia.   It's a newly approved med for HIV in patients aren't being treated successfully on other drugs due to resistance or intolerance.   The med is from ViiV & GlaxoSmithKline.   Fostemsavir won't be a 1st line med.  It will be reserved for those who are no longer benefiting from previous regimens.  

I had my dentist appointment & it went well.  I spent yesterday waiting for mechanic that didn't show.  The van's battery is dead.  Hopefully, it just needs a good charging.   It'll probably be next week before I can get this  handled.  I hate holidays.  Somehow, they always screw things up.  If not for the 4th, I might be able to get this looked at on Saturday.    I'm trying not be, but I'll be somewhat stressed until this is over.

Take care, be safe, have a good 4th.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment