Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

1st Trash Day...


Today is the 1st day we'll take trash to the curb.  We'll take things we gathered from last year.  Like an assortment of boxes.  We were sure we'd use, but didn't.  It's time for them to go, before the back room is nothing but boxes.  Then we'll start on paper that needs to go.

I'll call the mechanic after we eat & see about getting the van looked at.  I think it's a brake issue.  But, I'm not a mechanic.  Hopefully, it's nothing too big.

It's supposed to rain again later.  It could become some sort of wintry mix.  I hope not.  We don't need ice.  Tomorrow will be the 1st  round of bill paying for 2019.  This is the last day of my blog's year & my HIV year.  Tomorrow will be an anniversary for both. 
That's about it for now, take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment