Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2017

Rushed Morning...



Had a not fun morning.  I had to go to bathroom at about 6 AM.  I go to flush & nothing.  The flush lever had warped & nearly snapped.   I had to work it from the chain inside the tank.  I didn't really get back to sleep.  I kept wondering if anything else was wrong with toilet & if I'd need a plumber.  

I got around early & went to the hardware store.  I got the parts & came home.  It was an easy fix & seems to be all the toilet needed.  I hate stressful things at night.  They destroy my sleep & send my mind reeling on tangents of what-ifs.  

OK, my outings for today are done.  Early morning stuff, especially of the stressful variety, wipes me out.  I hate mornings.

Hope your day is going better.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment