Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Quiet Day...



It's quiet here today.  My roomie went to Tulsa with her friend to see the 30th anniversary of Labyrinth.   I could've gone, but I've not been feeling all that great lately.  My allergies have been acting up a lot & my legs/feet have been hating on the weather.   I wouldn't have been driving, so I'd been in the backseat for several hours with little leg room.   That wouldn't have been fun.  

When you're chronically ill, sometimes things like this happen.  You have to balance what you want to do with what you can manage.  Not only what you can pull off, but what you can without significant consequence.  Like being worn out for days after whatever it was you did.  It would've been nice to see the movie, but not worth what I wouldn't paid for it later.

I hope she enjoys her trip.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment