Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Allergy Meds...



I used to take my allergy meds a lot more frequently, but they started causing me a lot of issues.  The foremost being that they significantly increase my chances for a nosebleed.  The longer I take them, the more apt it is to happen.  

I can avoid taking them most of the year.  Not during ragweed season.  Unfortunately, today is the 6th straight day I've had to take them.  I'm sure I'll have a nosebleed soon.  

Allergy meds are a good example of trading 1 bad thing for another.  Taking the meds mean I don't have to deal with most of the allergy issues, like not seeing clearly.  But they also bring nosebleeds, slight swelling, overly dry sinuses & extra sinus drainage that irritates my stomach.  I normally opt just to deal with allergies, but right now I need the meds.  It comes down to choosing the bad thing you can deal with best.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment