Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 1, 2016

BD Take 50...



Hello September, we meet again.  OK, let's try not to suck.  Hopefully the weather will be good & nothing too dramatic will happen.  

It's my birthday again, oh joy.  The 40's have left the building.   I'm surprised to still be hear.  Back in 2000 they were still only giving  people with HIV/AIDS 5 - 10 years.   They way I felt, I figured maybe 3 or 4. 

I could post some sarcastic things or even a pic of birthday cake.  Or maybe some video of Happy Birthday.  Up until last year, my dentist office would leave a message on your voicemail of them singing the song to you.  I was a corny, but nice.  I know it was just a computer program, but still they made an effort.

So Happy Birthday to all those born today.  Like Yvonne De Carlo sang, I'm Still Here,,,  

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment