Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2016

Not Good Morning...



My allergies, people's mowing, the weather, etc... all tag-teamed to make last night miserable for me.   I could barely breath before I went to bed & that was after taking allergy meds.  I woke in the middle of the night several times having trouble breathing & swallowing.  Nasal drip irritated my throat so much it had swollen.   Drinking water was hard.

I'm up & feel like crap.  I've eaten & gargled with salt water.  I feel a little better than this morning.  I'll gargle more throughout the day.  It's about the only thing I can do for my throat.   This sucks & I'm exhausted.

I didn't see anything new in the news, so no articles to cover.  I hope I feel better tomorrow.  I'll post more then.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment