Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2016

Allergy Meds & Lighter Fluid...



This morning I had my 1st serious nosebleed in a while.  It took a bit to get it under control.  I'm not surprised.  I've been prone to them with my allergies & meds for some time.  But allergy meds actually make nosebleeds far more common for me.   I can handle a few days on them & then the wheel starts spinning, eventually it's bound to land on nosebleed.

All the mowing lately hasn't helped.  Neither has the brush cutting/burning.  I think the worst culprit is the stench of lighter fluid my neighbors use to get their charcoal going.  It kills my throat & nose.  These people can't start a grill without a gallon of lighter fluid.

Other than that, things are going well here.  Shopping was no fun this morning, but when is it?  Labor Day weekend is wrapping up.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment