Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Waiting...

 

I'm still waiting for Spring to figure itself out.  It's brighter & slightly warmer, but not enough.  I want more sun & less chilly nights.  I'm still waking in the middle of the night & it's just a little too cool.  Most of the blankets are still out.  I want them washed & stowed for the season.  I'd like some warmth & light.  BTW trees, your blasted orgy has gone on long enough.  Chill with all the damn pollen-gasms.

That's it for now.  There were some pieces about the expected uptick of HIV & other STD's due to texas' ass-hattery.  I know I didn't capitalize the state name.  But that thing south of us is an embarrassment & doesn't deserve a capital letter.  F' texas & every other bigoted southern state, including oklahoma.

Take care.  Just waiting for real Spring & reasonable people.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment