Total Pageviews

Monday, April 24, 2023

Off Mornings....

 

Even though it's colder than I'd like, the seasonal change is happening.  Part of the problem with that is that in the morning for a short blip I'm getting enough light to start waking me.  Lately that's been accompanied by a lot of noise.  If noises are consistent or familiar, I'll sleep through them.  I'm not sure what's waking me.   I hope it goes away or I acclimate to it soon.  It's screwing with my sleep.  It's waking me & then I'm falling back into a really deep sleep.  That makes waking at my normal time awkward & often a little stressful.  I don't need something messing  with my sleep.  I've got enough issues.

That's it for me.  I'm waking up cold & fairly off.  It's off to go shopping.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment