Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2022

Bad Evening...

 

I didn't wake to a good morning yesterday.  Most of the day plateaued into a state of grey ugh.  Then evening came & it fell apart.  A series of stupid, frustrating crap began & wouldn't stop.   No specific incident was big & awful, but they wouldn't stop & none of our plans to deal with them were working.  We finally came up with something, but it took hours.  I went to bed stressed & strung out.  

It's grey again this morning & we have plans for the week ahead.  I'm really hoping they go off without any big hitches.  I just can't deal with much more.  

It looks like the scant holiday plans we had fell through again.  I think I'm done with that.  If something's going to happen then ask me after everyone else's shit is together.  Before that, leave me out of it.  The holidays are back to just being a bother.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment