Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Restarting...

 


The new month is about to start & we're getting things ready.  We had the 1st mow of the year yesterday.  It was needed, but I still hated it.  I hate the noise & all the yick it kicks up into the air.  I did the 1st yard spray of the year,  more yick.  We'll deal with the Winter bushes soon.  

This week will begin bill paying & monthly errands.  Tomorrow I have to file for renewal of benefits for  my assistance, medical & the like.  On Thursday, we'll go for our 2nd round of  COVID shots.  Past that, the month should be a go.

Sorry for no articles.  I found some this morning, but they were all behind paywalls.  Maybe the topics will pop  up later. I understand the need for revenue.  But those paywalls make it difficult to  stay up to date on just about anything.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment