Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Bright Shiny...

 

It's a bright morning.  It's warming up & the 30 degree overnights seem to be gone.  I'm hearing a  lot of birds & flowers are blooming outside.  Spring is  definitely here.  There will be things I'm not overly fond of this season, but I do like the light  & warmer days.  

I know the lawn mowing & yard yick is right around the corner.   The bugs are ramping up as well.  But it's shining & I'm not cold. Soon, the blankets will be washed & stowed.  The house shoes & jackets will be back in their off season places.

Yes,  there will be yuck, but there will also be sunshine.  I'll try to look at the flowers & not the green pollen mess.   I'll try to focus on the birdsong & not the mowers.  I won't  always succeed, but I'll try.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment