Total Pageviews

Monday, March 8, 2021

Confused Convo...

 

Someone asked for my opinion of a singer yesterday.  I didn't know much about the person or their work.  They told be some alleged info about the performer & I told them I didn't know anything about it.  This morning, she informed me this morning she had gotten the name wrong.  Didn't help  me out any, I still didn't  know the artist in question.

I asked my roomie about it.  I had the wrong info about an artist.   I should've Googled it 1st,  but it wasn't important to me.   In a limited chain of conversations, I conveyed inaccurate information about this singer.  If this can happen with something as mundane as rumors about a singer, what about more serious things?  This is where communication breaks down, rumors get started & conspiracies develop.  

The info I was given was about the wrong person.  It was only "talk" about the actual singer.  None of it may have been accurate at all.  Still, it travelled to & from me & I became a chain in this misinformation.  It was that easy.  Be careful with your "facts." Not only can they be wrong, they could be about some entirely different person, thing or situation.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment