Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 1, 2020

November...

 

It's the 1st day of November & the 1st morning after the time change.  I'll hate it come this afternoon, when it gets dark ridiculously early.   This season is hard enough as it is without making most of the day darker.  

This will be a busier week for us.  I need to pick up something I ordered in Fort Smith, probably on Monday.  Then it'll be time to handle bills.  A couple of bouts of shopping & whatever else needs handling.  Luckily, we've already voted.

I was nice last time & let most people hang around on my Facebook page after the election.  I'm not sure I can do that again.  These people have too much hate & rage to tolerate. You put rabid animals down.

Here's to a good November.  Don't engage the crazies, you can't reason with them. Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment