Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Not Great...

 


I'm not having a great morning.  I generally don't anymore.   Ever since I began recovering from being out of the hospital at the beginning of the year I've been dealing with other people's BS.  Some of it's mine, but mostly others.  People have been stressed, fraxious & difficult.  I'm done with it.  I can't even have a moment to tend to my own needs without being exposed to other peoples'.  

My computer is still a mess & will have to be replaced.  I hate that process.  The tool I ordered for the yard is still lost in limbo & no one's certain about it.  I wish they'd just give up & refund it.  The yard help "may" be happening.  The weather is weird.  The light's not great.  I need to get labs drawn.

Add to this, the lingering election crap.  I'm done.  I can't care about any more of it.  I haven't been able to come down since March.   Between COVID & this election, people have used up my last bits of strength.   I can't handle any more of anyone else's BS.  Not when no one's really helping with mine.  COVID is here & the election will be what it is.  Done.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment