Total Pageviews

Monday, November 30, 2020

November Ends...

 

This is the last day of November 2020.  It was a weird, stressful month.  Most of which had nothing to with the month itself or even our goings-on.   

The issues with this month were firmly in the hands of others; the election, holiday stupidity, COVID idiocy & just assholery in general.  People took an already nerved out month, that was overwhelmed by an election & a pandemic, then added their own special kind of stupid to it.

I'd love to say I'm hoping for a quiter, more sedate December, but I'm not.  I know that's not going to happen.  I know in a few days to weeks the COVID numbers will soar even higher thanks to the holiday idiots.  

To all those people out there that made the election bad theater, treated COVID like a hoax or in general just made 2020 worse, I have a wish for you.  My holiday wish for you is simple.  I sincerely hope there is no new year for you.  You've done quite enough damage already.  Just sign out already & be done with it.

Goodbye November, sorry you got hijacked by asshats. Better luck next year.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment