Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Rebound...


I have a problem with U=U.  Just because at some point my labs say my HIV is undetectable, doesn't mean it'll stay that way.  A myriad of factors can affect this.  That's part of why we have regular blood work.   I've been on HIV meds for almost 20 years & recently found out I was taking my supplements at the wrong time for 1 med.  It was impacting the efficacy of this drug.  I changed the time I took them & the numbers evened.

This is dealing with the virus in my blood.  According to this article, hiv can rebound much quicker in semen.  A fluid most of don't have tested.  If your numbers dip, you can bet it's a more significant event for the semen in your ejaculate.  You might not infect someone, but the chances are higher than non-existent.   Use a condom.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment