Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Sunny Saturday Morning...


This piece is a fairly complicated article over inflammation due to HIV & the resulting impacts on cardiovascular health.   Like I said, it's complicated, but may be of interest.  It's a bit dense.

Somehow, we have sunlight this morning.  It might not last throughout the day, so I'll enjoy it now.  Winter, SAD & ongoing life BS has left me more than spent.   If I was living alone, I'd probably be in a constant tailspin, due to nerves & anxiety.   

I know we need Winter, but I hate it.  It does nothing for me.  It doesn't even kill off the bugs or grass anymore.  It just makes me miserable & tries to freeze me.   Or at least kill me off by disease.   I'm tired of being cold, sick & in drear.

Enough of that, take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment