Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

2020 ...


The New Year is here.  2019 doesn't get any more chances to kill me.  This morning, I'm home from the hospital.  I'm recovering.  The old cat has hovered since I've got home.  She's be doing something since I got sick, she's been sleeping adjacent to me.  She hasn't done that in years.  Last night, I woke to weight on my feet.  There she was for the night.

I'm trying slowly to get back to normal.   I managed to handle morning things.  The inside cats & a porch cat were fed.  I'm not sure what our plans are today, if any.

I've forgotten to mention an anniversary.  In mid December 1999, I stopped smoking.  I haven't had 1 since.   I have been a non-smoker for 20 years. 

Take care & a Happy New Year.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment