Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Another Step...


The bills are handled for the month, it's nice to have that out of the way.  I'm still on the mend.  Last time I had pneumonia, it was weeks before I felt really well.   I have a follow-up appointment tomorrow.  It'll be the 1st time I see my doctor's new Nurse Practitioner.  I'll see my doctor on the 20th.

I'm having to face something.  I've become very apprehensive about my local hospital.  It nerves me out.   The staff was mostly fine, but not once did I see a doctor.   The place wasn't clean enough.  There were rusted out places on the door jam to the bathroom.  You see into the wall cavity.  There were water spots on the ceiling.  I was more worried about mold & mrsa than getting well.  I'm not sure I can do that again.  I'm just not sure what my options are.

That's all for now.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment