Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Weird Morning...


I went to bed early last night.  I was tired.  Our reasonably well planned morning went to pot because of people's idiocy & incompetence.  We finally finished our tasks, it took an extra hour.   By that point, we were tired & never really recovered.

I woke in the middle of the night.  I was congested & had a fever.  I was drenched from my chest up.  I got up & dried off, then managed to go back to sleep.  I woke to a yelling match outside at about 6:30.  I still have no idea who it was.   If it happens again, someone's getting the police called on them.  

It stormed last night & it's still raining.  So it's dismal out.  I feel off & tired.  I may feel better after I eat & shower.  

That's it for now.  The articles I saw were to iffy for now. Maybe later.  We managed to do what we can with our benefit renewals.  It's on their end now.  More later.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment