Total Pageviews

Monday, April 22, 2019

Pharm Trust Issues....


Almost every time I've asked about a side-effect I was experiencing from a medication, I've been told, that drug doesn't do that.  Yet when I read forums online, I see many people taking the same drug having the same experiences.  Doctors only have information from pharmaceutical companies.  These companies often downplay or even omit aspects of their medication that might harm sales.  

This article talks about an ongoing lawsuit against Gilead for failure to be upfront about the potential side effects of many of their medications.   These were based off the med Tenofovir, which is the base for many of Gilead's HIV treatments.  It has been proven to be detrimental for some patient's kidneys and bones.  Never trust big pharma to be honest about anything.  They're just about the money.

Cya...

PS - Sometime about a month back, I passed 3,000 posts for this blog.   Good for me.  I'm not the best with commitment on things like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment