Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 9, 2024

Ugh Night...

 

A storm came through last night.  It wasn't bad, but it blew up a lot stuff & changed the air pressure a lot.  Within a bit, I was feeling fairly off.  I went to bed a little early.  Not that it did me much good.  

I woke a bit later cold & my head was drenched.  Apparently, I'd had more of a fever than I'd thought.  It had broke, but I wasn't feeling well.  I got back to sleep until about 6, when every possible noise went off & keep going for about half an hour.  

I never really got back to sleep.  I'm not feeling that well.  I'm sure I'll be pleasant today.  BTW, screw trains.  For whatever damn reason there were 6 of the damn things blaring through in less than 30 minutes.  I hope they all have as bad a day as I did night.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment