Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Just Off...

 

I'm staying just a little off & not sure why.   It could be late season SAD, my sleep being off, a minor sense of dread.  Whatever it is, it has me on edge, anxious & irritable.  I've no patience or spoons for anything.  

So far, the weather's better today.  The jerks didn't show up early & start pounding on the neighbor's house.  I got some sleep.  Maybe I can start coming back. 

The problem is crap keeps happening so fast I'm not catching up.  I'm not regrouping & I'm staying shot.  If there was a button that would off most the stupid, irritating people in the world & let things be for a bit, I'd hit like I was playing whack-a-mole.

The way I'm feeling, most of the world could drop & I'd be fine.   Maybe more sleep & better weather will help some.  That'd be nice.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment