Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Early Dark Appointment...

 

The forecast doesn't call for rain today, but it's really overcast.   It's pretty dark this morning & I had to be up for an appointment.  The doctors want me to have a screening.  This morning is the initial meet & greet,  then the procedure will be scheduled.  

Not the greatest morning.  I'm up early.  It's dark.  I have an appointment.  The 1st of the moth stuff is starting.  I'm waiting to see if  a bank issue I had last month is resolved.   That'll take a few more days.   

The phone bill came in & it went up $30. The discount programs I was on (ACP) ended.  That's going to rack up.  Still, AT&T is about the most dependable in my area.  If not, I'd probably be changing.

That's it for this morning, take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment