Total Pageviews

Friday, February 10, 2023

Tired Of Grey...

 

It's gray again & I hate it.  It could rain more & we don't need it.   At 4.5" already, we're 1.5" of rain over our average.  There could still be more rain coming.  

I'm trying to handle the grey this year.  So far, I'm doing mostly alright.  Still, the nerves kicked in when I saw the grey skies this morning.  I have a normal lab appointment & regular primary this month.  Due to this grey crap, the idea of both is nerving me out a bit.  There's no reason for this, other than SAD.  I know there's nothing to worry about, yet I'm still twitchy about the matter.  I will be until it's over.  

I hate Winter.  It's grey, cold & dismal.  Even with this weather, the bugs are still going & the yard's still fairly green.   Past that, it didn't even do in allergy season.  Winter is a foul season with no pay off for me. 

That's all for now, take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment