Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Grey Sunday...

 

It's very dreary this morning.  It was supposed to rain, but I don't think it did.  We'll probably be short on rain again this month.  This has not been a fun Fall. 

I didn't see newer articles this morning.   The holiday is just days away.  A lot of people could be out for that.  It'll probably be light for the rest of the year. 

I have a doctor's appointment in the morning.  It's just a regular meeting, nothing special.  I hate that I need regular meetings with him.  It has to be hellishly early or else his wait times are horrible.  The later you go, the longer the wait.  Even his earliest times wind up waiting.  I find it very rude, arrogant & unprofessional.

That's all for now.  I'll get around after I  finish waking up a bit more.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment