Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Last Day Of Summer...

 

It's the last day of Summer.  I'm fairly ambivalent about it.  I disdain most things about Fall, but this was a lackluster Summer.  It counted more as a pissy continuance of Spring.  Goodbye Summer, you failed to do your job, do better next year.

Last night wasn't pleasant.  It  was hotter & more humid  than it  has been for a couple of weeks.  I had to turn on another fan.   It was just too muggy.

This was the 1st really dark morning this year.  It's almost 10 & it's still fairly dim.  It's dark, but there's no rain.  We'll probably be 3"+ short for  our monthly rainfall.  How can something so dry, be so damned humid?  I already hate Fall. I hate the dark mornings.  It's really hard to get around.

Cya...


No comments:

Post a Comment