Total Pageviews

Friday, May 28, 2021

Another Evening Storm...

 

I did some yard work yesterday.  A crepe myrtle is  partially, hopefully not completely, dead.  That wore me out.  But, I slowly recovered.   

At almost 9 PM, the storms came.  In a few  hours they dumped over 1.5".  That puts us about 5" over  our monthly average.  It looks  like we might make it through the rest of May without more  rain.  But there are significant rain chances on the 1st.  

This dark, wet muck of a year we've had so far has been hard on us.  Last night's rains were hard on my feet and back.  This weather's also allowed fleas to  boom.   I had to dose the cats yesterday & it was like a post apocalyptic flea movie.  The fleas were falling off everywhere.  It  was nasty.

That's all for now, take  care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment