Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Long Week...


I know a lot of people do far more than we do.  A lot of you probably do more in a day than we do in a week.  I get it.  I'm glad you can.  That's the deal with being disabled, you can't.   

I don't have the endurance I had before HIV.  Each round of things like pneumonia, illness, stroke, etc... knocks me down more.  I'm astounded how quickly I get winded some days.  Others I can do more.   Often, I pay for any overdoing it the next day. 

This was a long, busy week for us.  Did we do everything we would've done in the past?  No, but we did what we could.   It was tiring.  Part of it was stressful & annoying.   Still, it's done.

Having less endurance, dealing with fatigue, having to worry about overdoing it, getting ill easily, getting injured...  Those things are part of our lives now.   There's a fair amount of pain, aggravation & fear as well. Everything changes, things get harder, people judge & nothing ever gets better.  That's life for us & this was a long week.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment