Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Dark & No Better...

 

It's dark this morning & looks to be gloomy all week.  Whatever reserves I had for getting through Winter with SAD are mostly depleted.  I'm not having a good time of it.  There are still things that need to be handled & some new things will be added soon.  I just can't get myself in a place where I can handle much.  I really needed the beginning of Spring not to be such a miserably, dreary screw up.  From October to April could just not exist & I'd be fine with it.  Precious little comes from those months to make any of the crap worth it.

So to hell with March, it apparently came from the fount of suckage like most of the last few years.  This may be the best it gets for me for a while.  Apologies in advance.  I hate the dark of the year.

CYa...

No comments:

Post a Comment