Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Worst Wake Up ...

 

We had more storms.  It looks somewhere between 2.5 - 3" fell last night.  There were already flood warnings in the area.  I'm sure some local parts are swimming, if not submerged.

I think the storms pushed the neverending drear of this season added to my bad waking.  Thanks to weather issues & SAD, I've experienced some bad mornings.  Mostly with stiffness, dehydration & some emotional stuff.  

This morning was different.  I bolted awake for some reason.  I was asleep & then I was sitting up eyes wide open.   I don't know what  happened, but I hate  bolting awake.   Cortisol blared through me.  My  body was tense & my breathing was too quick.   I have no idea why I woke like that.  Nearly an hour later & I'm still feeling it.  

I hate mornings & it's mutual.  Sometimes, it feels like mornings are trying to off me.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment