Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 13, 2022

3 Years Out...

 

On February 13, 2019  I had a stroke.   This is the 1st post I did after.  I had what they referred to  as a vascular malformation, microvascular bleed or  hemorrhagic stroke.  They didn't tell me much in the ways of avoiding another incident other than managing my blood pressure.  They were never sure if a blood  pressure spike caused the stroke or the other way around.  Either way I got a helicopter flight to Tulsa & stayed for a couple days until my roomie came & got me.

This is my stroke-aversary.  I'll probably never be 100% like I was.  A lot of that could be from a bad reaction to some preventative statin meds the doctor had me try.   The issue with the statins seemed worse than the stroke.

Oh well, that's my time down memory lane.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment