Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Snowy Cold BS Weather...

 

I woke to 18 degrees, which is 20 degrees warmer than our low yesterday.  It's greyish white outside.  Hopefully, it'll get brighter & melt some snow.  It doesn't look to be above freezing until Friday.  2 days seems like a long time, right now.

My telemedicine appointment got cancelled.  I'm not sure when it'll be rescheduled.  I'll try not to freeze when I shower in a bit.  I'll also try not to freeze when I take the trash to the curb.   I need to go check the mail, but I don't know if that's happening. I've been starting the cars in the morning, to make sure they keep going.  I put that off until trash time today.  No sense in multiple trips into that yick.

Take care & stay safe.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment