Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Do Little...


Do little is the phrase of the day.  I have no intent on doing much today.  This will be the only day this week we don't have to be on or going out somewhere.  I plan on soaking it up.  

Yesterday was dreary & wet.  Weather channel says we barely got .5" rain.  Other sites had us just under 2".   We only need a little over 4" to meet the monthly average for June.  This is only the 4th, I think we'll make that average.  We have a lot more rain called for in the forecast.

I was happy to wake up to bright skies though.  I got to open up the house again.  This place is just easier to deal with when it's open.

Tomorrow will be more bill stuff & shopping.  Thursday will be Tulsa & Friday over to Fort Smith.  It's busy week for us.  Looking forward to Saturday already.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment