Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 26, 2021

2 Things...

 

Summer issues are here.  These mornings often find me very dehydrated.  I don't sleep as deep during the Summer & wake up a lot easier.  The fans & heat are basically trying to turn me into jerky.  By morning, I'm parched.  It takes a while to get rehydrated & feel somewhat normal again.

Next topic, I've lost most the blogs I follow.  When I started blogging, I followed a few dozen.  Most of those are gone.  Under a dozen still stand.  Less than half of those post semi-regularly.  While only a couple post often.  A blogger posted a message she was retiring her blog.  She'd moved on to other formats.  I don't blame her, but there goes another thing I enjoyed.  I have means of following some of these other people still, but it's not the same.   They may be prettier & more professional, but the soul's gone.  Blogger may end someday & then I'll have to make a decision about my blog.  Do I allow an ending or  move somewhere else? I don't know.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment